Leadership Positions & Honours:
- President Elect, World Federation of Orthodontists (2020-25)
- Chair, WFO Board Certifications Committee & WFO Promotions Committee (2015-20)
- President, Asian Pacific Orthodontic Society (2014-16)
- President, Indian Orthodontic Society (2014-15)
- Editor in Chief, APOS Trends in Orthodontics (2011-2020)
- Advisory Board Member, World Implant Orthodontic Association (2014-2020)
- Vice President, Indian Orthodontic Society (2012-13)
- Joint Editor, Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society (2006-10)
- Asst.Dean (Academics),European University Dental College, DHCC, Dubai, UAE (2018-till date)
- Professor, European University Dental College, DHCC, Dubai, UAE (2016-till date)
- Professor, YMT Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai, India (2012-2016)
- Associate Professor, YMT Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai, India (2011-12)
- Associate Professor, Rishiraj Dental College & Hospital, Bhopal, India (2007-12)
- Assistant Professor, Rishiraj Dental College & Hospital, Bhopal, India (2005-07)
- Assistant Professor, PDY Patil Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai, India (2002-03)
- PhD Scholar (Orthodontics) 2018
- S.V.Subharati University,India.
- Masters of Dental Surgery (Orthodontics) 2001
- JSS Dental Dental College & Hospital, Mysore, India.
- Chancellor’s Medal for the highest marks in the University (RGUHS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery,1997
- Bharati Vidapeeth’s Dental College & Hospital, Pune, India.
- Gold Medal for highest marks in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & University Merit Rank
- Consultant & Director: Only Orthodontics, Mumbai, India (2013- till date)
- Consultant: Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, India (2003-2014)
- Organizing Team Leader (Chairman/Scientific Chair/Organizing Secretary) of Global Orthodontic Editors Forum-Hyderabad 2015, Smile Torch National Campaigns, International/National orthodontic meetings and symposia for the APOS & IOS.
- Initializing & establishing governance protocols for the “APOS Research Foundation”.
Awards & Honours :
- Awarded the Best Paper & Poster award by the Indian Orthodontic Society on 4 occasions for clinical (2) and research (2) presentations.
- Guided (Supervisor/Co-author) in 9 award winning student research papers/ posters and table clinics including the Best Table Clinic Award at the AAO Annual Session in 2017.
Podiums & Lectures:
- A total of 218 invitational orthodontic lectures and 31 at interdisciplinary specialist podiums delivered.
- Lectured in 46 countries at specialty orthodontic congresses/conducted courses at Universities.
- Invited speaker at the WFO-IOC 2015,London and presented a a scientific paper at IOC 2010- Sydney.
- Invitational lectures at the AAO Annual Sessions- 2013,14,15,16, 17,18 and 19.
APOCs- 2012,14,16,18 and 20
WIOCs – 2015,17,18 and 19
AOCs- 2017 and 19. (Arab Regional Congresses)
- 92 peer reviewed publications in International, national and regional specialty journals.
- Research gate Score: 15.95.
- Guest Editor, Seminars in Orthodontics, 3 issues(Dec 2016 , March 2018,December 2018).
- Editorial Board member: Seminars in Orthodontics
Vision & Mission:
- To work towards creating a proactive environment for global fraternal interaction inorthodontics, through contributions to leadership, scientific, educational &research activities.
- Aspire through collaborative teamwork to strive for global excellence inorthodontic care that fulfills the profession’s responsibilities towards society ingeneral and patients in particular.